Ronco Scrivia, Liguria
1K views

Don't attach any importance to how many five star reviews Dark Rome /City Wonders have on their own site. I've just written a three star review for their Colosseum by night tour and every time I hit submit it fails to send and comes back to me with the stars blank again.

Presumably if I give them five stars it will send. So infuriating because I didn't want my feedback published but I did want them to see it.

Looks like their system just filters out all the less glowing reviews. I was not happy that the 2 and a half hour tour only included 45 minutes actually in the Colosseum.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dark rome colosseum underground evening tour. Dark Rome needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dark rome colosseum underground evening tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dark Rome.

Comments

Dark Rome Tours is a waste of money......... facing the Vatican In Saint Peters square to the right is a small street with a Swiss Guard.

He passes out free tickets for the Papal audience for the next day. You go to the fence at 6:30 AM one hour before Dark Rome people show up and find a seat where the Pope Mobile passes by. The Pope sits at the top of the steps of the Vatican. Far from the audience.

There are large viewing monitors on both sides. Dark Rome Tours with their City Wonders Flag sat far behind everything. They received no preferential entry or seating.

Two days before you go , you receive an email saying they will do their best they can but cannot guarantee you a seat. By then you are already in Italy and stuck with them.